Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Practice Location!




Hello All,


I hope this Summer has been an enjoyable and relaxing one and that each of you have found the time to get outside in the fresh air and sunshine.

I wanted to let everyone know that effective September 1st 2010, I will be moving my Medical practice to The Health Loft; a beautiful multidisciplinary clinic located in the Thompson Hotel at King and Portland in Toronto, ON.

I am thrilled to be joining such a vibrant clinic and to be practicing in the downtown core once again!



I will be available for appointments on the following days:

Mondays: 2pm - 8pm
Tuesdays: 2pm - 8pm
Wednesdays: 8am - 2pm
Thursdays: 8am – 2pm

Please visit www.thehealthloft.ca for more information - while on our website follow the links to book an appolntment in 'real time'!


Best of health to all in this transition season,

Dr. Stacey Welton, ND

No comments: